This cosy one bedroomed stone built holiday cottage lies in peaceful woodland, just 45 minutes south of Edinburgh and is a perfect romantic retreat for two with a light living room looking out to the garden and woods where roe deer, stoats and owls can be glimpsed by the patient observer.
Berryhill Cottage’s open-plan layout consists of a spacious living/dining/kitchen area with wood-burning stove and patio doors to garden. Upstairs there is a double bedroom and a shower room with toilet. The cottage has a remote nest box camera fitted to a box just on the cottage wall.
Ground floor: Open-plan living/dining room/kitchen with wood-burning stove and patio doors to garden.
First floor: Double bedroom with sloping ceiling. Shower room with toilet.
- Wood-burning stove in living room – logs provided
- Electricity charged per meter reading
- Bed linen and towels included
- Freeview TV & DVD player
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Washing machine
- Dogs welcome by prior agreement (please check on booking, surcharge applies)
- Small enclosed garden with patio and furniture
- Parking (for 1 car)
- Bicycle storage available
- No smoking
- Saturday changeover
Contact us for further information or to enquire out about availability and prices for any of our accommodation.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Enclosed Garden: Yes
Minimum stay: 7 Nights
EV charge point
Off street parking
Outdoor BBQ area
Electric oven / hob
Fridge with freezer