Betsie is our original 1972 VW T2 campervan. As she is getting a bit old now, Betsie is not very keen on big road trips. However, she is available to hire on-site for a romantic ‘retro’ break.
Betsie is sited in her own space in a grassy paddock, with stunning views out over the Lammermuir hills. Facing west out over the hills, the sunsets can be especially beautiful and, when the sun goes down and the stars come out, our dark skies mean that you are in for a stargazer’s delight.
- Secluded aspect overlooking the Berwickshire countryside
- Seating area for 2 that converts easily into double bed
- Small kitchen area comprising gas hob, sink and fridge
- Small fridge (big enough for a bottle of fizz!)
- Integral gas hob plus outdoor gas cooker with two hobs and grill
- Access to shared composting toilet and hot shower (shared with max 6 other people)
- Electric hook up providing lighting and power to two 3-pin sockets
- Outside table and chairs
- BBQ / fire pit area
- Awning available in case of the occasional shower of rain
Contact us for further information or to enquire out about availability and prices for any of our accommodation.